Madly Learning sells digital products to teachers. Our refund and return policy are simple.
A purchased product or program cannot be returned or refunded once it has been accessed by the purchaser.
All Madly Learning products are sold to the end-user (Teacher) are ACCESSED under one of two conditions.
- If the program you purchased is housed in a learning management software (LMS) such as Ignited Literacy or Ignited Math you are considered to have ACCESSED all materials within the LMS after your initial login. Your download status of weekly or monthly materials or use of the materials is irrelevant when considering a refund or return. We do not have the capacity or ability to monitor individual user behaviour while on the site (that’s creepy and a violation of your privacy).
- If you purchased a product as a direct download, your product is considered ACCESSED when you download the file. Your use of the product or its relevancy to your students or classroom needs is not a factor that is considered when determining your qualification for a refund.
Unlike books or other hard goods, digital products cannot be returned or refunded once they have been accessed.
However, there are some circumstances where we will consider offering a refund. We ONLY issue refunds on the following conditions.
- You have made a duplicate purchase.
- You have not downloaded the product (non Ignited Programs) OR logged into/assigned your grade within the LMS the program is hosted on (Ignited Programs). Once you have logged into the grade level content within the LMS (For Ignited Math or Ignited Literacy) you have accessed the program and your ability to request a refund is void.
- All refund requests for products paid in full on the Madly Learning store must be made within 30 days from the date of initial purchase. Any purchases made with Paybright are not able to be refunded.
*** All processed refunds will incur a 10% administration fee
We do not offer refunds when:
- Your job assignment or duties changed. Madly Learning is not responsible for your personal teaching circumstances or job changes. This includes reorganization, end of a contract, job change, medical leave, personal financial issues, or your choice not to implement the program.
- Your use of the program. Madly Learning is not responsible for your choice to stop using the program or resource, nor are we responsible if the ability of your class is not working at or demonstrating the skills of the grade level assigned to the package. If you decide for any reason to stop using the resource or decided that this resource was not a good fit with your current classroom, these are not grounds for a refund. Your purchase granted you lifetime access to this program or resource we encourage you to use it in future years or seek support from team Madly Learning to support you in properly implementing it.
- You have logged in to the learning platform (Ignited Literacy or Ignited Math) but you have yet to download any of the files. Your refund request is based on your ACCESS to the materials NOT download status. Regardless of your action to download the materials or not once you log in and establish you have access to the program NO refund will be granted. This is non-negotiable.
- You are rude, disrespectful or abusive towards Madly Learning team members. You are expected to deal with our customer service team responsibly and respectfully. Your responsibility as a professional educator is expected and will be reciprocated. If anyone of the team members considers your actions to violate these terms you forfeit your qualification for a refund. This includes but is not limited to: threats, demands, insults, threatening or attempting to defame a team member or of Madly Learning, the company.
For those on subscription plans, you have the ability to cancel future payments. (this does not apply to purchases made on Paybright)
However, your purchase of this program was based on a promise to pay the full amount to access the full program. If you cancel your payment all access to the program, including materials you have already been granted will be revoked due to a default of payment. Before cancelling you are encouraged to download all materials you have access to. You will not be refunded previous payments in the event you default on your payment plan.
Madly Learning reserves the right to pursue your unpaid payments with a collections agency if you have been found to have been given access to the full resource and have not yet made full payment for the resource.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND OUR REFUND POLICY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE