- Team Madly Learning is looking for our next team member. Do you love creating resources for your classroom but don’t want the grind of running your own business or spending half your time on social media? Are you looking for a way to add to your teaching income with the flexibility of choosing your own hours.
Madly Learning is a growing educational publishing company that helps Canadian teachers to fit it all together. We create comprehensive language arts, math, science and social studies resources that embed inquiry based learning strategies throughout the lessons.
At team Madly Learning we value:
- – Creative Problem Solvers
- – Loyalty and Teamwork
- – Teaching Excellence
- – Goal Oriented and Organized
- – Responsibility and Initiative
- – Equity and Social Justice
Skills and Experience
- We create and work exclusively on MACs and design in Keynote. Team members are expected to be familiar with this program.
- Must be familiar with how to work collaboratively on shared documents through dropbox.
- Be a certified teacher in Canada or the USA with 5+ years of classroom teaching experience in public schools.
- Must be familiar with Ontario/Canadian curriculum or willing to learn
- To protect our intellectual property we request that all team members do not have an active educational resource business (TPT) or work for other educational publishing companies that create or sell teaching resources within the same market.
For more details descriptions for what we are currently hiring for please see the open positions below.
We are hiring a: Content Creator - Math
We are looking for a math specialist that has a passion for spiraled high quality instruction. This role will be responsible for creating math centers and guided math activities for our new math program.
You will need to create weekly math centers activities that align with the daily lessons and weekly focus. Your math centers will need to be creative, engaging and fun for students.
These will include
- skills practice
- Hands on / STEM math activities
- Higher order problem solving math activities including (simple and multi step problems, open ended questions and inquiry provocations)
Additional Skills and Qualifications
- ability to design in keynote
- Specific teaching experience or training in math, STEM and inquiry
- Familiar with 2020 Ontario math curriculum
Available work capacity in a 40-60hr work week.
This position is a 10-15hrs per week and is based on $25 CAD/HR. To start all contractors are hired on flat rate per product delivered.
We are hiring a: Social Media Manager
We are looking for a social media manager this position would involve posting content according to our social media calendar.
The successful candidate would be responsible for consistent growth across our social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TickTok.
This role will include:
- scheduling 10-15 pins a day for pinterest
- Post daily to Instagram and Facebook
- Post stories and reels to instagram and ticktock
This position is a 10hrs per week and is based on $25 CAD/HR. To start all contractors are hired on flat rate per product delivered.
Please complete this form: