Have you ever wished that you could have your math program done for you so that you could spend more time with your students?
If so, Ignited Math is exactly what you need.
Ignited Math is a spiralled math program for those of you teaching grades 3-6 and following the Ontario math curriculum.
In this episode, I’m introducing you to Ignited Math and giving you a brief walkthrough of all the things included in it. I’m sharing what you can expect from every single week of the program.
If you’ve been thinking about signing up for Ignited Math but want to know more about it first, this is for you.
If you already know you want to be the first in the door to start using the program, stay tuned to the end of this episode.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- The teaching schedule that Ignited Math is based on
- How weeks and units are structured within the program
- What to expect from our lesson plans
- Why we’ve included assessment questions for each lesson
- The value of anchor charts
- All the prep work that Ignited Math does for you
- The math centers that are included
- How Ignited Math addresses common deficits in math classrooms
- Having fun with math
- Assessing your students more easily
- Spending more time with your students
With Ignited Math, you can have all your lessons and activities at your fingertips without doing it all yourself.
Sign up for the waitlist to be the first to know when we launch Ignited Math at www.madlylearning.com/Ignitedmath.
Don’t forget you can always catch the show on the Madly Learning YouTube channel!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts.
Watch This Episode on YouTube:
Watch this week’s episode below, or head on over to my YouTube channel to watch this episode and many more!