This is a digital workbook created to support teaching the Early Societies unit for Grade 4.
This is a digital adaptation to my
Included in this Digital Resource
- Diagnostic assessment
- Wonder Wall cards
- Find the early societies on a world map
- Physical and environmental features of early societies analyzing topographical maps
- Ancient world inventions
- Early societies timeline
- Learn about the Haudenosaunee as an early society
- Compare and contrast the social hierarchy of different societies
- The daily life of early societies research mini project
- Summary of Learning
All of these files allow students to add their answers in a google slide.
Each slide has instructions on what is expected for students to do to complete the page.
These digital files have the option of being used on Google slides or printed by students at home depending on preferences.