Grab this Extended Word Wall to teach your next Ontario Social Studies unit. This Social Studies unit for the grade 5 Indigenous Peoples and Early European Explorers will help your students learn key vocabulary terms using unique 3 part word wall cards that include the word, image, and age-appropriate definition.
Each word wall card is designed to be used in a variety of ways with three sections that allow you to use the parts together or cut them apart for various matching activities.
What’s Included in the Simple Word Wall?
– 16 key vocabulary terms for this unit
– Blank editable card in Google Slides format
– Suggested Word Wall activities
When you upgrade to the Extended Word Wall you get more amazing additional features:
– Everything in the Simple Word Wall
– Personal 2-page word wall
– Simplified Word Wall for Special Education or ELL students
– Mystery Word of the day game and clues
– Scoot Vocabulary Games
– Fill in the Blank Word Wall Cards